This protocol was originally created by D. Gary Young, the founder of Young Living Essential Oils to help you start your day happy and confident.
Here’s my Happy Day Routine:
A glass of water with a drop or two of lemon first thing in the morning.
I do these steps before getting out of bed, otherwise I forget to do them:
- I place one drop of Valor on the inside of my left wrist and hold the inner part of my wrists together for a few seconds. This step balances the body.
- I apply a drop of Harmony to my solar plexus to calm the mind and promote positive feelings.
- I put one drop of Joy around my heart. This step helps bring happiness to your mind and body.
- I place a single drop of White Angelica in the palm of my hand and rub my hands together. Then lightly brush both hands over my head, face, shoulders, chest, and down the rest of your body as though applying an angelic shield.
- Finally I apply Thieves to the bottom of my feet to keep the colds away and boost the immune system.
Once out of bed I take the following supplements:
If I do these steps every day I really see the difference. Try them! I’ve been forgetful recently so as I mentioned in the BAD DAY post, this is my new challenge – Starting in March I will do the protocol every day and see if I can avoid the moodswings and hormone rollercoasters that generally are responsible for my bad days.
Read about these 9 simple steps to turn your crappy day into a happy day!
Are you interested in finding more about Young Living Oils? Here’s some information, and more coming soon!